well, i got another one....a fun comment, that is. The same friend (who doesn't know our story) that 'thought' i was pg last week had a dream that I was pg this week!!!
Somehow, I felt like I had to CONVINCE her I wasn't...I told her I was having horrible cramps as we were standing there talking.
Ironically, this one wasn't a really hard comment to deal with, like they usually are.
In an odd way, I found myself smiling when I was convincing her I wasn't pg. I think it was the hope that I am clinging to...the hope of one day telling her that her dreams came true...AND MINE TOO!!! I'm not sure why, but I'm getting a little teary eyed typing this.
Last week, at school, we did a team building exercise. We had to hold an end of pantyhose and it was webbed all around in the middle. We had to unwind the pantyhose and get in a big circle with all of our pantyhose friends beside us. After it was over, I realized...when some of my coworkers got on the outside of the inner circle and we unwound, they could see things better and those who were leading us 'outside of the circle' could have a better view of it...they could step back and see things for what they really were. They could give us hints about where to walk, what to crawl under, how to get out of our web.
In what we are going through, we are in the middle of the web right now. We are feeling overwhelmed at some times getting burdened down in the middle of infertility.
should i do this test? should i go to a fertility dr? which dr. should I go to? should I take this medicine? should I do acupuncture? should I talk to my friend about it? how will we pay for this?
But, God is seeing it all. He is seeing it for what it really is. He cares for you! He is leading and guiding us through it. God has plans for us. And, I can rest in Him.
This is an awesome song!!! Listen below.
The Dreams I Dream For You
Avalon
No comments:
Post a Comment