Thursday, June 9, 2011

files on the laptop

I was cleaning up my files on my computer tonight and found a file that was a journal I had written back in December. You know the ones, it's like you have so much to say that you have to type it because writing it in your journal just isn't going to do.

And, then I found a file that was filled with scriptures.

Love the Lord the God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might.
God makes all things beautiful.
Make a joyful noise
You are precious in my sight.
For this child I prayed
So do not fear, for I am with you.
"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace"...
"His faithful love endures forever."
They Knew that through Wisdom a House is Built and by Understanding it is Established
With God All Things Are Possible
The Lord Bless You
Under His wings you will find refuge.
"I will put my trust in the Lord" Hebrews 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment