Jan 2012-March 2012 Tried naturally after endo surgery. Now, April 2012 doing IUI Wednesday. Did letrozole/femara meds days 3-7 Follistim shot days 7, 9, and 11 Tuesday (day 12), follies were 10 and 11 mm Follistim day 12, 13, and 14 Friday (day 15 ultrasound) 7 follies 10, 10, 10, 11, 11, 12, 13 Follistim day 15, 16 Sunday (day 17) (morning ultrasound) 5 follies 11, 12, 13, 15, 16 mm About to do ovidrel shot tonight--Monday (day 18) Wednesday IUI (day 20!!!) Nervous this go around, but hopeful nonetheless. Baby dust to ya'll |
Talk about a yo yo month! We went back and forth trying for those follies to get bigger! Although, my nurse told me on day 15th that the dr thinks this may be my best cycle yet!!! WOW!
Jim was traveling at noon on Sunday (day 17) through Tuesday (day 19) late that night! We knew if the nurse called with instructions about doing the IUI on Tuesday, it would be a no go. But, we were at total peace with that sitting over pancakes that Sunday morning after the ultrasound. We knew God is in control!!!
There were a lot of amazing things about this month but one in particular was that I usually ovulate around day 12 or 13, not hang around until after day 20 to ovulate!!!
We went in for the IUI. They had problems with the catheter but the head nurse came in and used a special device (that they used last time!) and was able to complete it! I was lying there taking pictures, praying, jiggly my hips, perching my legs up..having a good ole time! They said to continue trying naturally tonight and the next few nights! We like practice!!! :) I remember having really bad cramps on both sides Wednesday night at Bible Study and I had to leave early. For the next few days/weeks I remember having small cramps most everyday. The following Monday night, I remember having cramps and realizing that another month has gone by and another negative. I was so sure that I was going to start my next cycle...for a week!! I wasn't able to test until Monday, May 7th because of the ovidrel trigger shot still being in my system could show a false positive result any time before May 7th.
May 7th...post is coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment