So, back in November I thought about this week in july and that it would be hard emotionally. Both of my close friends would be giving birth to their babies within 4 days of each other. Back then, I didn't know if I would've wanted to hospital hop back and forth from the hospitals to see them or if I would've wanted to go on a long vacay for this week. But, I will tell you that the Lord had prepared my heart and I have felt such joy, blessings, and thankfulness for my friends!
Design girl had her baby on Wednesday and Bestie had her baby on Thursday, yesterday. And, I was having a benign breast fibroidanemoa removed on Thursday. They scheduled me for 2 pm for my surgery and Bestie was scheduled to have her c-section at 2 pm, also!!! I had to smile to know we were both in surgery at the same time. Hubby said that I came out of surgery about the time that Bestie's boy was born!
I went to see Design girl and her baby on Wednesday. He is precious and I loved holding him!!! So small and he was in my friends' tummy 2 hours before!! Amazing.
Thursday, after surgery, we came home ate a little something, and rested a little and I was feeling up to going to see Bestie and her baby on Thursday night. And, I was able to see him, too! So sweet and loved seeing hubby holding his best friends(Bestie's hubby) baby. I was about to cry joyful tears, but held them in. The moment was so precious! I didn't want it to seem like I was crying sad tears because they certainly were happy tears...invested tears, prayful tears!!!
I am so thankful that I was able to see those precious babies and friends on the day of their birth at the hospital!! So sweet and meaningful to me.
This week in july was not one to dread, but to rejoice in!!!
Here is an exerpt from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.....July 4th
"The greatest blessing is nearness to Me-abundant Joy and Peace in My Presence.
Practice praising and thanking Me continually throughout this day."
No comments:
Post a Comment