Tuesday, August 2, 2011

unexpected ways

So, Day 3 of my cycle came on a Sunday.  I had to go to the RE to do a baseline ultrasound and hormone bloodwork and it needed to be done on Day 3. I went..didn't tell anyone except sweet girl, design girl and mom that I was going. 
It was a ghost town in that dr office parking lot..wow!  I waited for a short time and then the gal there put me in an ultrasound room.  And there it sat.  the infamous large tree trunk vaginal ultrasound wand.  eeww.

I had a horribly bad experience with one years ago and i did NOT want to have that same experience again!!

I'm happy to say this time it was not bad AT ALL!  Thank goodness!!!

I have 13 follicles and everything looked good. I'm thankful.

So, I went home and this was the day I was to start taking the medicine to make me have "supereggs".
I talked with a friend who had experience with a similar medicine years ago and that helped.

I don't like taking medicine as a general rule, so this was rocking my world. 

BUT, THEN,
I read my daily 'happy thoughts' card...and this is what it said....

ANSWERS TO PRAYER OFTEN COME IN UNEXPECTED WAYS!


I knew my unexpected answer to prayer could be an IUI with the medicine with it being the first month back to school...with everything...who and why am I to say that our answer to prayer (baby!) could be in this very unexpected way (IUI with MEDS!!!)  and I prayed and took the first pill.  Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment