so, after starting my period so early last month (on day 23 instead of day 27) I called the dr/nurse to let them know and to ask questions. She said that I could have ovulated earlier than we did the IUI...and maybe that's why I started so early. And, that the 8.3 on my progesterone test (that lets me know how well I ovulated) could have been on the way back down after peaking for ovulation.
Nurse said dr. wanted me to come in and do another vagy ultrsound to see if all the follicles that I had from last cycle had all gone away.
Went in to do the ultrasound on day 2 (oct. 15th-bday of fun girl!) of cycle. Was a big cyst measuring 35 mm and then the nurse realized that it wasn't even from the ovary which had the really big follicles last time! That was on the left, this one was on the right. So, she figured that little 14 mm one on the right is the one that formed into a cyst that didn't disintegrate.
Anyway, she called later that day and said dr. wants me to sit out a month from meds/treatments. I asked if we could naturally try to concieve and she said we could...but sometimes the cyst will cause me not to ovulate.
I was actually totally relieved that we could take a month off. It is just what I needed. I have had a better month and been thinking about other things!! yay! I may be wanting to take another month off, just because it will be right around thanksgiving.
Also, I ovulated on my own this month!!! That usually had been happening, but the last 2-3 months on meds I didn't do ovulation tests and the first two months, the follicles weren't big enough and I didn't track my CM really well.
Well, Friday-Monday, really good CM and got a positive ovulation test Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment