Monday, October 10, 2011

iui day!

We went in for the first IUI on Monday october 3rd!!! I took the day off.

It was going okay but the nurse was having trouble getting the catheter through the cervix entrance (called the cervix os)......learned that little word today...mine was a little on the small side, like REALLY (Remembering back to my HSG last year, they had trouble inserting the catheter back then, too)...

But, it finally went in and she made the deposit!!! YAY!!!

I laid down for 15 minutes and they had the way cool (under the hip) lifter and I was like...gotta get me one of those at home!!!
Took too many pictures of hubby sitting there and the room with my camera phone.

It was a little crampy for a couple of minutes, but went away and now I'm home on the couch.

We are so excitedly waiting for Oct. 15...when I can do a pg test, but I think I will wait until Sun. Oct 15th to test!!! I went in today for progesterone and then the next Monday for pg blood test (if Oct. 15-16 home test shows us a positive).

I'm so very hopeful for this cycle (can you tell)..and I know I only have a small chance of this working. But, even if I will be disappointed in the end, my hopes are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment