So, one day in August during carpool when we were in the middle of all this without anyone knowing...and I saw an suv that has a bumper sticker that said, "God's delay is not God's denial"
So, later that week (when i told my principal) I told her I had seen that bumper sticker. Previously, I thought I had told hubby that cool quote, but I must've told crafty girl and fun girl instead.
So, a couple of weeks go by..and after doing the ultrasound on that Monday, Sept. 5th I head to work...crying. And, hubby heads to work and texts me this quote: God's delay is not God's denial. I'm like, "oh, how sweet...he is repeating that cool quote I told him about to encourage me!..he really does listen to me even when i talk on and on and on!!":)
Well, then, two days later, hubby and i get home from church that night and I told him I had told crafty and fun girl that I was glad you were listening to me with that quote...and he said that I had never told him that quote...he had seen it on an suv as he was leaving the dr.'s office the previous monday.
He said, a white forerunner, right?
I said, yea, blue bumper sticker.
he said, yep.
God had placed that car with that bumper sticker to speak to hubby that day and then to me.
i couldn't wait to tell crafty and fun girl about it!
God's delay is not God's denial.
No comments:
Post a Comment