Sunday, October 2, 2011

sweet gifts

Well, Saturday, we walked into the fertility clinic on day 12 at 8 am, paid $70 for bloodwork, $250 for the 1st ultrasound this cycle. 
We walked back and did bloodwork and was waiting in the small waiting room and I remember seeing the ultrasound tech and how professional and fast she was! 

We were called back and the technician happened to be my 1st really sweet nurse from back in May.  In July, she switched from being my nurse, so I hadn't talked with her since then.  She is wonderful and so informative!!!  Having J there was a sweet little gift from God.

So, we went in and then I introduced her to hubby as the BEST nurse!!!  So, I got on the table and she started the ole treetrunk exam.  She asked if I had brought the ovidrel and I said yes and she said "you won't need that this morning"...(my heart kinda sank) "but the way this is looking, you WILL need it tonight!!" 

Yippee!!!  It was surreal.  We had hoped so much that we would see high numbers the other two times!!!  And, now we saw them...not just one...three and one at 27 mm!!!!???  She said I had 3 follicles on the left ovary measuring 18mm, 19mm, and 27mm!!  Wowzers!!!  She found another one on the right ovary which was 14mm. 

So, when she left the room for me to get dressed, hubby took a picture of the printout of the numbers!!! 


And, she came back and said that we should do ovidrel shot 7:30 and then hubby would go in on Monday morning at 7:30 and I would go in at 8:45! 

So, tomorrow, we will go in tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment