so, remember my last post on hoping we would have a snow day or hoping to be pregnant...but telling yourself it's not going to happen?
yeah.
I never do that.
i tell my kindergarteners that we dont say the words, never and always. (i never get to...i always do that...)
but, this post has some always and nevers in it.
Down deeply in my heart of hearts, I always am hoping and i can tell myself over and over it's not going to happen, but I always hope for more!!!
Aunt Flo arrived today at school right on time. Never started at school before (always right before school or after.) And, it just affected me and I cried in the bathroom. I had to dry it up and went and talked to my sweet friend next door. She said all the right things, hugged me and said she was sorry. That is all people need to say. Saw and talked with a few more people...they were encouraging and I was glad they knew this time around.
But, I did remember something that a little boy said yesterday. He had told my assistant the same thing the day before at lunch. Nothing is impossible with God. He said it so matter of factly. LOVE THAT!
And, my sweet friend with 3 kids under the age of 5!!! came within 30 minutes of my texting her about period starting to bring me a cupcake!!
I have a great support system and so thankful!!

No comments:
Post a Comment