Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HE is.

so, Nov. 18th came and I had 2 follies, 16 and 22 mm!  The previous day I had done an ovulation test, so I knew I was getting close to ovulating.  The nurse gave me the ovidrel shot which induces ovulation and I was to come back the next day, Sat. Nov. 19th to do the IUI.  Jim had already scheduled a flight for early Sat. morning, so he postponed it a little bit. 
They had to get the smallest that you can find catether and the procedure was finished.  I was to lie down for 10-15 minutes (oh, you better believe I was going to stay the WHOLE 15 minutes...and then some!)

I was the only one in the office at the time and I thought that was kinda cool...i don't know why!

so, we are in the two week wait!  Test on Dec. 2nd.

But, on my way to the dr's appt on Nov. 18th I was really nervous for some reason.  Maybe it was the shot, maybe it was the thought of not enough follies, maybe it was the fact that I had to race to school for a morning event....

But, THEN, I heard this song....
http://youtu.be/HZuE4Burgqg

No comments:

Post a Comment