Monday, November 28, 2011

snow

i heart snow.  like big time.  don't know if its the thought of a day sleeping in or just an unexpected holiday! 

so, hubby and i were driving around tonight because i needed a sonic blast and he needed a propane tank refill.  and, the snow was comin down!! 

I was telling him what kind of symptoms I had....bad mood, sore bbs, crampy, do you think these are pg symptoms?...what percentage do you think that we'll be pregnant this month?  20%, 30%?  i mean these symptoms are for period, but they could be for pregnancy...oh, they're probably just symptoms that aunt flo is coming soon....and then, I switch subjects and start talking about how much snow is coming down...do you think we'll be out of school tomorrow?  If the snow falls 1", will it be on the streets? Between 1 and 10, what is the chance that I'll be home from school tomorrow from snowy, icy streets?  It's still at 33 degrees...so, unless it goes to 32 and stays that way....No, i'll probably won't be out of school tomorrow...

hubby said, you know...awaiting snow days are like awaiting pregnancy tests/period! 

he is so right!!  we look at both outcomes and then try to expect the worst.  If the answer comes out differently, then we will be overly excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment